I can't believe we're more than halfway through April! I've had a lot of ups and downs lately, and sometimes you need a reminder that "you got this."
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
- For the desktop:
- Click on the desktop link.
- Save the image or drag it to your desktop.
- Once saved, open up System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver.
- For the iPhone:
- On your phone, click on the iPhone link.
- Hold down on the image and click Save Image. It will be saved to your photo library.
- Once saved, Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New wallpaper.