Yesterday was National Donut Day, as I'm sure many of you knew or saw on Instagram! I tried to find a donut near work, but didn't have any luck and so I didn't get to properly celebrate it. Today I decided to make a desktop and iPhone wallpaper in honor of National Donut Day though. Hope you like it! Enjoy!
How to download:
- For the desktop:
- Click on the desktop link.
- Save the image or drag it to your desktop.
- Once saved, open up System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver.
- For the iPhone:
- On your phone, click on the iPhone link.
- Hold down on the image and click Save Image. It will be saved to your photo library.
- Once saved, Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New wallpaper.